For new customers who bring their Android phones with them when they switch, Republic Wireless is offering six months of free service --(up to $30 a month, taxes and telecom fees not included).
This offer is available May 16 to May 22 for new customers with compatible Android phones, while supplies last. Pay for your first month of service and receive the next six months for free (up to $30 a month, taxes and telecom fees not included). All Republic Wireless plans are eligible for this promotion but you will only receive a discount of up to $30 per month.
- Customers who bring their compatible Androids can get 6 months of FREE service (up to $30 a month, taxes and telecom fees not included), plus a free SIM card.
- You can choose any of Republic Wireless plans but you will only receive a discount of up to $30 per month. You will be charged for any additional costs.
- If you’re adding a family member to your Republic Wireless account, you can get 6 months of FREE service for the new service line when they activate a Republic SIM on a new phone number―plus a free SIM card and the ability to keep a their compatible phone.
- New and existing members must order a SIM card from our online store between May 16 and May 22, 2017, and activate that SIM on a new service line by June 6, 2017.
- The offer is valid only while SIM card supplies last. SIM card supplies are limited and once they sell out, no other SIM cards will be eligible for this offer.
Here’s how to get the deal:
1. First, make sure your existing phone is compatible with our service. Check here.
2. Order your Free SIM kit. Discount will be taken at checkout. All you pay for is shipping and taxes.
3. Activate your phone by June 6th, 2017, and pay for your first month of service—then enjoy up to $30 off your bill for the next 6 months.
Who is Republic Wireless?
Republic Wireless is a MVNO service provider that primarily uses WiFi networks for talk, text and data but will also use cellular networks when WiFi is not readily available. Since service runs off both WiFi and cellular, customers experience expanded coverage along with low-cost bills.
What type of plans do they offer?
Plans start at $15 a month for unlimited talk, text and WiFi data only, meaning that data-consuming activities like web browsing and music streaming would only be available while on WiFi networks at home, work, or public WiFi.
You can also choose a plan with cellular data, up to 10GB.
All Republic Wireless plans include:
- no contracts
- no data overages or hidden fees
- 4G LTE data
- WiFi Calling
- mobile hotspots
- free calls to/from Canadian telephone numbers