We track the latest cell phone deals on Sprint for September.
If you're looking for more than just the deals, try:
Sprint's best deals are below for the week of September 18th, 2017
#1 DealFREE Motorola Moto E4 or E4 Plus
FREE Motorola Moto E4 or E4 Plus with Flex Lease for customers switching
- What: Switch to Sprint and get the Moto E4/E4 Plus FREE
- Why: The Moto E4 or E4 Plus is the perfect phone for any age!
#2 Deal Get 50% Off iPhone 8
Get the iPhone 8 for 50% on Sprint with Smartphone trade-in
- What: Get the iPhone 8 64GB for $14.58/mo. with eligible smartphone trade-in
- Why: The new iPhone 8 is already 50% off! Get your from Sprint today!
#3 Deal Get 50% Off the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Right now, Get a special offer on the Note 8 when you pre-order from Sprint.
- What: 50% off the Samsung Galaxy Note8 pre-order with Flex Lease for customers switching
- Why: That's a lot of great offers from Sprint!
#4 DealSamsung Galaxy S8 - 50% with Sprint Flex Pay
Get a Special Deal from Sprint on Samsung Galaxy S8 with Sprint Flex Pay
- What: Get 50% off the Samsung Galaxy S8 with Flex Lease on a new line of service.
- Why: Activation is free plus, the phone is 50% off, what else do you want?
#5 Deal Free Sprint Offer - Unlimited Data
Right now, Verizon customers who switch to Sprint get FREE Unlimited Data for 1 year
- What: Verizon customers who switch get free unlimited data for 1 year
- Why: These saving are too good to pass up, take advantage of this special offer
#6 Deal 5 lines on Sprint Unlimited - Free Offer
Verizon customers, step right up and switch to Sprint so you can get up to 5 Lines Free!
- What: 5 lines on Sprint Unlimited for $0, FREE
- Why: Have a family that likes to use data? This plan is for you!
#7 DealSamsung Galaxy S8+ - 40% off!
Get huge savings on the Samsung Galaxy S8+ right now
- What: Get 40% off this phone with Flex Lease
- Why: The Samsung Galaxy S8+ is their flagship phone. The cost is too low to avoid buying this.
Sprint is considered one of the "big four" carriers in the United States. Sprint's many retail locations are scattered throughout the country, and the company is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Network Sprint operates a nationwide 3G/4G CDMA network on the 1900 MHz PCS band. Sprint's LTE band frequency will support bands 25 and 41.
- Coverage: Sprint consistently ranks #4 in national network coverage tests.
- Where to Buy: Sprint sells their plans and phones online and at their over 4,500 stores.
- Bring Your Own Phone to Sprint: To bring your phone to Sprint, it must be unlocked and have previously run on CDMA technology. Find out more about bringing your own phone here.
- Tethering: Customers who purchase Sprint's Unlimited Freedom Plan will get 10 GB/month for tethering purposes. Customers without the Unlimited Freedom Plan can purchase network data for $15/1GB.
- Prepaid: Sprint's prepaid arm is called Sprint Forward.
- Taxes & Fees: Sprint will charge state taxes and fees on top of your monthly cell phone plan cost.
Fact: Sprint's origins stretch all the way back to 1899 (!) with the founding of Brown Telephone Company in rural Kansas. Learn more about Sprint via our carrier review.