We track the latest cell phone deals on Sprint.
If you're looking for more than just the deals, try:
Sprint's best deals are below for the week of July 24th, 2017
#1 Deal Lease one Apple iPhone 7 or 7 Plus - get an iPhone 7 32GB FREE
Right now, Get a FREE iPhone 7 when you lease one first.
- What: It's simple, get one iPhone 7 on a lease and you'll get a second one free
- Why: This is a great way to get 2 phones for the cost of one!
#2 Deal Free Sprint Offer - Unlimited Data
Right now, Verizon customers who switch to Sprint get FREE Unlimited Data for 1 year
- What: Verizon customers who switch get free unlimited data for 1 year
- Why: These saving are too good to pass up, take advantage of this special offer
#3 Deal 5 lines on Sprint Unlimited - Free Offer
Verizon customers, step right up and switch to Sprint so you can get up to 5 Lines Free!
- What: 5 lines on Sprint Unlimited for $0, FREE
- Why: Have a family that likes to use data? This plan is for you!
#4 DealSamsung Galaxy S8 - 2 for 1 Flex Lease after monthly bill credits
Get a Special Deal on the Samsung Galaxy S8 with monthly lease, find out more below.
- What: 2 for 1 offer on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ with Flex Lease after monthly bill credits
- Why: because 2 for 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 on a Sprint lease is too good of a deal to pass up
#5 DealHTC Bolt is 50% off from Sprint
Get a Special Offer on the HTC Bolt from Sprint, it's 50% off.
- What: To qualify for, simply sign up for the HTC Bolt on installments to get 50% off the phone
- Why: 50% off the HTC Bolt is a good looking price. Don't let this slip away.
#6 DealLG G6 for only $5 per month
Get an LG G6 for 50% of installments and Unlimited Freedom plan.
- What: Get the LG G6 on monthly installments and the phone and plan is only $64 per month
- Why: The LG G6 is a great phone with an even better price.
#7 DealSamsung Galaxy J3 is 50% off
Right now, get a Galaxy J3 Emerge for 50% off from Sprint.
- What: Get the Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge with installments and get the phone for 50% off
- Why: If you were already planning on getting a new phone, you might as well get the Galaxy J3 since the price is too good to pass up
Sprint is considered one of the "big four" carriers in the United States. Sprint's many retail locations are scattered throughout the country, and the company is headquartered in Overland Park, KS.
- Network Sprint operates a nationwide 3G/4G CDMA network on the 1900 MHz PCS band. Sprint's LTE band frequency will support bands 25 and 41.
- Coverage: Sprint consistently ranks #4 in national network coverage tests.
- Where to Buy: Sprint sells their plans and phones online and at their over 4,500 stores.
- Bring Your Own Phone to Sprint: To bring your phone to Sprint, it must be unlocked and have previously run on CDMA technology. Find out more about bringing your own phone here.
- Tethering: Customers who purchase Sprint's Unlimited Freedom Plan will get 10 GB/month for tethering purposes. Customers without the Unlimited Freedom Plan can purchase network data for $15/1GB.
- Prepaid: Sprint's prepaid arm is called Sprint Forward.
- Taxes & Fees: Sprint will charge state taxes and fees on top of your monthly cell phone plan cost.
Fact: Sprint's origins stretch all the way back to 1899 (!) with the founding of Brown Telephone Company in rural Kansas. Learn more about Sprint via our carrier review.