We track the latest cell phone deals on T-Mobile for September.
If you're looking for more than just the deals, try:
T-Mobile's best deals are below for the week of September 18th, 2017
#1 Deal$300 Off iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7 or 7 Plus
Save up to $300 on the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus pre-order after eligible trade-in
- What: Limited-time Offer! Trade-in an eligible device and save up to $300 on the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus pre-order after eligible trade-in on 24-month Equipment Installment plan after monthly bill credits
- Why: The Apple iPhone 8 is changing the way we use smartphones. Get the best user experience today with iPhone 8 or 8 Plus!
#2 Deal2 for 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+
There's never been a better time to get a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ from T-Mobile
- What: Get 2 for 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ with finance agreements after up to $800 rebate back via prepaid card
- Why: The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are Samsung's hottest new phones...so why not get the second one from FREE!
#3 DealT-Mobile ONE 2 Lines - $60/mo for 55+
Right now, if you are over 55+ and enroll in T-Mobile's ONE plan with 2 line, you'll get an exclusive offer T-Mobile
- What: $60 for 2 lines on T-Mobile ONE, thats unlimited data folks!
- Why: If you're paying too much for unlimited data, this price from T-Mobile will be hard to beat.
#4 DealT-Mobile Unlimited Data 4 Line Offer - $160/mo
T-Mobile has a special offer on 2 lines or more
- What: Right now, get 2 additional lines for the price of 1 ($40/line for 4 lines)
- Why: If you're looking for a great family plan, look no further.
#5 DealiPhone 7 256GB - $300 trade in credit
T-Mobile has a hot deal on the iPhone 7 256GB
- What: Get an iPhone 7 256GB and get a $300 trade in credit.
- Why: T-Mobile always has the best deals for their customers, think you're ready?
#6 DealSimply Prepaid plan - $50 for 10GB 4G LTE
T-Mobile has a sweet deal on 10GB of high speed data.
- What: Bring your own compatible phone to T-Mobile and get 10GB of data and unlimited talk and text for only $50/mo.
- Why: T-Mobile is the gift that just keeps giving
#7 DealBuy one Moto z2 force edition, get a second one free
T-Mobile has a sweet offer on the Moto Z2!
- What: Get a second Moto Z2 Force FREE after rebate with finance agreements
- Why: With amazing offers like this one, T-Mobile is slowly becoming the best carrier in the game.
#8 DealBuy one LG G6 (or V20), get a second one free
T-Mobile has buy one get one free on LG G6 or LG V20!
- What: Get a second LG G6 (or V20) FREE after rebate with finance agreements
- Why: Get one of LG's best phones free from T-Mobile
#9 DealBuy one Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note 8 and get a second one free
T-Mobile has the newest Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8 or S8+ on Buy One Get One Free
- What: Get a second Note 8, S8 or S8+ when you buy your first one on monthly installments
- Why: Buy One Galaxy Note8 and Get One Free + Free accessories with your pre-order, it's a no brainer
T-Mobile is one of the "Big Four" cell phone carriers in the United States, a key player in the wireless market. Founded in 1994, T-Mobile USA is helmed by outspoken CEO John Legere.
- Network: T-Mobile's 4G LTE network runs on LTE bands 4 and 12. These bands use the frequencies 1900, 1700 def and 700a. For phones using 2G or 3G network technology, the T-Mobile network will primarily use the 1900 MHz frequency.
- Coverage: At last check, T-Mobile ranked #3 in overall coverage in the U.S. That may change, though, as the company quickly buys up spectrum in previously-uncovered areas.
- Where to Buy: T-Mobile products can be purchased online or at one of the company's over 3,500 U.S. stores.
- Bring Your Own Phone to T-Mobile: Customers can bring along their unlocked, GSM-compatible phones for service on T-Mobile. Just make sure that the device supports T-Mobile's LTE bands and 3G frequencies; you can check here.
- Tethering: T-Mobile's unlimited ONE plan includes unlimited hotspot data at up to 3G speeds. Customers can add ONE Plus to get unlimited Smartphone Mobile HotSpot data at up to 4G LTE speeds.
- Taxes & Fees: One of the biggest perks of T-Mobile is that all taxes and fees are included in the price of their plans.
Fact: T-Mobile's unlimited plans have been incredibly popular, and arguably moved the entire wireless industry in the direction of all-you-can-use talk, text and data plans. Learn more about T-Mobile via our carrier review.