We track the latest cell phone deals on StraightTalk for September.
If you're looking for more than just the deals, try:
StraightTalk best deals are below for the week of September 18th, 2017
#1 Deal Auto-Refill Discount saves you $1 a month!
Right now, when you enroll in $45 or $60 plans, you'll get a special price on your monthly plan
- What: Get $1 off per month with Auto-Refill on $45/$60 plans
- Why: Saving money is just what we like doing here, join the club!
- Network: StraightTalk runs on Verizon's 4G LTE network. Verizon uses bands 0 and 1 for 3G (850Mhz, 1900Mhz), and bands 2, 4, 13 (1900Mhz, 1700f, 700c) for LTE. StraightTalk also uses Sprint's nationwide 3G/4G CDMA network in the 1900 MHz PCS band. Sprint's LTE band frequency will support bands 25 and 41. StraightTalk also uses T-Mobile's 4G LTE network which use LTE bands 4 and 12. These bands use the frequencies 1900, 1700 def, 700a. For phones using 2G or 3G network technology, the T-Mobile network will primarily use the 1900 MHz frequency.
- Coverage: StraightTalk runs on all four major cellular networks. The latest national network coverage tests have Verizon at #1, AT&T at #2, T-Mobile at #3, and Sprint at #4.
- Where to Buy: StraightTalk products are sold online and at participating Walmart stores.
- Bring Your Own Phone to AT&T: Straight Talk allows customers to bring AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, or unlocked GSM phones with them for service. Customers just need to buy a Straight Talk SIM card or activation kit. Find out more about bringing your own device to Straight Talk here.
- Tethering: StraightTalk's unlimited plans do not allow for tethering at the moment.
Fact: StraightTalk accepts unlocked phones from all four major carriers in the U.S., so you can take almost any device to StraightTalk and get it activated.